Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Woodridge : Real Estate Advice

  • All24
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 15
Tue Nov 22, 2016
Christine.woods32 answered:
I’m afraid there is no such way to look only for apartments that require a co-signer.
Simply look for all properties that meet you requirements and then contact landlords. Tell them about you situation and offer them to sign the lease with co-signer.
I can tell you even more, many landlords will require a co-signer once you say that you have a bad credit.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 10, 2014
Patty Harrison answered:

Your realtor can help you with that or you can call the County office in which you are buying and they can give you that information.

If you are looking to get pre-qualified for a mortgage, I can help you. Please call or email.

Best regards,

Patty Harrison
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 25, 2014
Bob Brandt answered:
Did it end up selling 3 years ago after you lowered the price?
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 23, 2014
Danesha West answered:

Below I provided the School Data:

Elementary: Goodrich (68)
Junior High: Thomas Jefferson (68)
High School: North (99)

Any questions, feel free to call me at (773) 410-9769 ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jul 21, 2013
Arthur Sparbanie answered:
I didn't see the two kids part of your message. So I assume you are looking for a 3 bedroom?
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Sylviashchepanik answered:
If you truly want to go to foreclousure. It's best that you seek legal advice. I dealt with Jonas Price phone number 3122919700 the attorney Vito Jurjjonas ext 102, helped me with free advice, he spoke to me for over an hour, when after few weeks of researching all my options, I chose to go to forecloure HE WAS THE ONLY ATTORNEY who didn't want the money upfront. As you know sooner or later you will need legal represenation, they take upfront 2700-5000, which I could never pay upfront hence I lost my job. After my 15 min conversation with over 20 attoreys all they wanted was the 3k-5k upfront. Mr. Joujoas (Jonas) split the payments for me, no intrest, I paid 300 every other month, getting an attorney also created less stress, the moment I went into foreclousure status, I no longer had to make payments, and the legal process took over a year... I was able to get my life together, got a job, found a nice place to live, by the time the legal process ended, I managed to save money, and I was no longer under constant stress. I'm not an attorney, I was lucky I had found an attorney who didn't rip me off, spend over an hours with me on all my options, and after I took my time to seek other advice, and phoned him a month later, he spoke to me again, explained the process, and put me on a payment plan. I had no choice to go to foreclousure then, no job, so much stress, depression... Now I feel i'm alive again, I will never make the mistake I made when I was buying my the house. Never. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Lester S. answered:
Hi Tina, just a follow up to see how things worked out for you....hopefully well!
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 16, 2011
allan erps,ABR,SFR answered:
That situation was thankfully avoided and FHA is moving forward, albeit with some higher fees on 4/18
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 16, 2011
Sharon Harding answered:
Ask your Realtor to provide you with showing tips such as declutter, turn on lights, and leave the house. Hope this helps! Good luck in the sale!
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Sat Aug 9, 2008
Greg Zaccagni answered:
Here are a couple more articles on dealing for your consideration:
Avoiding Foreclosure:
Home Equity & Home Foreclosure ... more
0 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 28, 2008
John Wright answered:
Jim, I would ask the seller to pay your closing costs and work with your lender on the goverment grant for first time homebuyers. These require a lot of legwork on the part of your lender and he/she sounds like they are working hard for you if they are looking at getting you grant $$ ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 6, 2008
Mary Bremer answered:
In the past, I have written a letter and faxed it to the Loss Mitigation Dept. of Countrywide. REFERENCE the mortgage account number which you can get online if you go to the County Recorders website - or - go to the county offices directly. I have received responses in the past using this method. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Woodridge Zip Codes