Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Woodbridge : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Wed Jan 6, 2016
Claudia Muller answered:
In order for rent to be considered, the property must have a legal description as a multiple family residence (2-4 units).
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Jun 17, 2012
Ben asked:
After working for two years in Canada (have been in the same line of field for more than 10 years), I joined an engineering company in Irvine on July 2011. I am looking to buy a house in…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 2, 2011
John Arendsen answered:
Actually, the best thing to do is determine if the home is on leased land (rental) or resident owned. Should it be the former you could seek a licensed MH dealer. You don't need a licensed RE broker in this instance and you could probably save yourself some money on the commission.

However, if it is real property (you own the land) then you would need the services of a licensed RE brokerage. Whatever you do, as others have suggested, with your limited knowledge of RE please seek professional advice.

So what if it cost you a sales commission. What's that really mean in the long run? A few extra bucks to save you thousands of dollars for all the things you didn't know? If you need any advice on how to move forward please feel free to contact us through our website at no charge. Good luck.
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Woodbridge Zip Codes