Top TEN LIST to know if you are getting a REALLY GOOD DEAL
1. How much longer before the community is finished.
2. Sold price of other comparable, new construction homes
3. Ability to adjust values based on finishing differences, grade and quality.
4. Sold price of homes sold within 3 years of same age in area
5. Value projection of community.
6. Other buying options available to you now
7. Your purchase situation
8. Your goals/plans/intentions
9. Cost of the money used to purchase.
10. How much do you 'LOVE' the house.
Very often home buyers find relying on those who help in the purchase and sale of dozens of homes every year to be VERY beneficial.