Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in Westmoreland County : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Fri Feb 12, 2010
Gita Bantwal answered:
You should talk to licensed contractors who are insured and check with better business bureau .Also ask for recommendations from friends.
Get written estimate and ask for approximate date the work will be finished.
If you are handy and can do the work your self, go to local Lowes or home depot and check the price of materials.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice