Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Westerville : Real Estate Advice

  • All77
  • Local Info8
  • Home Buying20
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 87
Tue Jan 16, 2018
Patriciachandler.012 answered:
We at clarity credit management we offers loans at 4% interest rates to all our clients around South Africa and outside South Africa, we are 100% guaranteed loan company that can deliver what we promise to our clients. With the track record that we have we can ensure you get the best of our service, we are proud to say that we help hundreds of thousands ofpeople out that can't get help anywhere in the country, we can proudly say that we extended our business and it is asfollows:We do Business Finance (Business Loan) for up to R20,000,000.00 and Above We do Consolidation Loan up to 10,000,000.00 Rand even if you are blacklisted or under debt review We do home loans even if you are blacklisted or under debt review We do personal loans for up to R1,000,000.00 even if you are blacklisted or under debt review We do Car finance even if you are blacklisted or under debt review We do 2nd Bonds, Home Improvement and consolidation loans We do Wedding Finance loan well as well.We offer the above kinds of loans all at 4% interest That’s why we are proud to say we are the best and the only company that can assist and will help you.I hope and believe that you will find us and our company and our work to your satisfaction. Have you being declined because of your credit history contact us today for your speedy loan Approval and transfer, You can Apply today irrespective of your location or race so far you meet our criteria, Contact us today via email:( and or call +14803369575 or whatsapp number +14803369575) ... more
0 votes 24 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 18, 2017
Allanw688 asked:
I got an itemized charge list and the remainder of my security deposit. Landlord is now charging to replace carpet 2 months after move I moved out
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 11, 2017
Scott Godzyk answered:
If you MLS offers a direct feed, you need to check the box to include it. If your MLS does not offer a direct feed, you need to sign up for a service that does. An agent can no longer manually add listings to Trulia ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Aug 3, 2017
Trust242loanfirm asked:
Sat May 13, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
As a former realtor in a major condo market (New York City area), I don't think there is any publication across the country that shows comparable condo fees. The reason is 1) condo fees vary in what is included and what is not included. 2) Condo fees pay for capital improvement projects, regular maintenance, personnel, etc. These costs vary widely from one condo to another.

You can have 2 condo buildings next to each other. Let's say Condo A recently increased the monthly fee to pay for replacement of terraces and Condo B has no capital improvement projects going on. Condo A's monthly fee will be higher than Condo B. OR let's say that Condo A's resident pay for a swimming pool and Condo B's residents don't.

How can you compare condo fees? You can't. The only thing you can do is VERIFY what is included and what is not included. Then compare what you are paying for what. Also, you need to review the HOA financials. This is critical. Some condos are real good with financial management and other condos don't know how to balance a checkbook. This also increases HOA fees - when the Board of Directors screws up the money.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 18, 2017
Alysse Musgrave answered:
Landlords have to jump through a lot of hoops with the government before they can accept Section 8 vouchers. In a strong rental market, some find that it's just not worth the trouble. Don't give up! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri May 20, 2016
Scott Godzyk answered:
Tue Nov 17, 2015
LaKenda Thomas answered:
Park Club Apartments.
2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom with attached garage and fireplace. Prices range form $909-$1099 based on upgrades. 5 m-7 minutes from Otterbein campus!
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 5, 2015
Danielle Shiltz asked:
Sat May 16, 2015
Conrad Hodgson answered:
You could look on or call your trustee. By law you should have received a "notic of default" from your lender. Your TS number, also referred to as your "trustee sales number"..... And the listed trustee that is handling the legalities. Often times when you call the trustee you could even do it on their automated service by imputing that number and it will tell your your trustee sale date. The sale can be postponed for mitigating circumstances in certain cases. I'm not licensed in your state but well familiar with the process. I'm happy to speak with you if you want to pick my brain. I know this can be stressful for you and your family. I know it's complex ..... I wish the banks were not so militant in their approach but it's just the way they operate. Hang in there and know that you do have options. I recommend finding an agent in your area with a "CDPE' could do so by going to and get educated by a few ..... Don't speak with just one as there are various degrees of experience. Good luck ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat May 16, 2015
John DeFourny & Megan DeFourny answered:
As you posted last year, hopefully you have this information. Your Buyer agent should be supplying or getting this type of information for you. Congrats on the new home.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Mar 7, 2015
Jodi Beekman answered:
Mr. Gill~ I hope you are still having a great experience marketing your home! How are things coming along?
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Oct 24, 2014
Sally Grenier answered:
Trulia is not a real estate company, nor is it a lender or a bank. If you're interested in buying a home, you'll need to 1) Find a local lender and get pre-approved; and 2) Find a local Realtor who can help you find homes that fall under your search criteria.

You can ask around to friends, family or co-workers if they can recommend any lenders to Realtors in your area. Or, you can search here on Trulia under "Find an Agent".

Good luck!
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Sep 27, 2014
Drew Hensel answered:
Yes they can. However, more than likely they will require a letter from your employer explaining the delays and or lapses in the pay cycle.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon May 12, 2014
Randy Tanner & Lindsey Racher answered:
Hi Gayle,

Please contact a local realtor for help. You may do this easily on this webpage by clicking on the 'find an agent' tab. This will bring up local realtors in your area.


Randy Tanner
RE/MAX Direct
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5
Search Advice
Popular Westerville Neighborhoods