Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rental Basics in West Virginia : Real Estate Advice

  • All63
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying38
  • Home Selling11
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 8
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Emilie A Pezzella answered:
Yes, she can if she has a good enough credit score (a 730 or higher) with no debts or anything to her name. Also, you will have to find a bank willing to allow this type of cosign.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Jolie Carter answered:
I believe the secretary in my office has an apartment available for sublet. If you can send me your email address then I can have her contact you tomorrow with the details. My email address is ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Jolie Carter answered:
The secretary for my company has an apartment that she is looking to sublet as her daughter graduated and they had a year lease. Send my your contact information and I will pass it along to her. You can email me at ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Scott Jones answered:
Are you looking to purchase or rent? I can help you find something if you are wanting to purchase a home. For the kind of rent you are willing to pay you may be able to purchase a home. Rates are low (3.25-4% fixed) if you qualify. Call me if you would be willing to discuss purchasing a home. Scott Jones 304.415.4275 Professional REALTOR, Associate Broker/GRI with Real Estate Central in Charleston, WV ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Dec 19, 2011
Ron Thomas answered:
I think that at the very least, you will have to drag out your Contract with the Lender:
Whether it is FHA or not, the Lender may have included some verbage about Owner/Occupant.
You may want to contact the Lender, because if you don't and you rent out the house;
the Lender may be able to fall on you like a ton of bricks.

Good luck and may God bless
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 23, 2011
Evelyn Graves answered:
Hello. My inlaws live in Sugar Grove. I am assuming you are going to work at the Naval Base? It is a lovely area with far spread out neighbors. Your best bet would be to look locally in the newspaper. I think its called FranklinTimes or something similiar. It in Pendleton county. Best of luck ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice