Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Crime & Safety in West Sugar Creek : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying0
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Thu May 9, 2013
Daniel Fisher answered:
Good afternoon, Pamela:
311 can get you to police non emergency or 911 for police emergency. If you appreciate an answer, please give thumbs up. For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu May 9, 2013
dave answered:

In regards to crime in a specific area that is soemthign that as realtors we are not allowed to discuss. Based on Fair Housing laws we are not allowed to steer or direct anyone to or from a specific neighborhood. It rally comes down to what I might cosider a bad neighborhood you might not and vice versa.

But after doing resesrch to help find a way to help my clients make the descsion on whether a neighborhood is considered safe ro not i came across a link on the charlotte mecklenburg police website that should help answer your question for you. Go to: from there click on the tab on the top that says for your safety and then click on crime mapping. You oput in the address of the house you are concnerned about and it will give you the crime there as well as surrounding it.....

Dave diCecco
Coldwell Banker United
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice