Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

06119 : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 6
Mon Sep 26, 2016
Scott Godzyk answered:
It is NEVER a good idea that the seller is there for the inspection. Your agent should be there taking notes for you. In the end if you insist you can, but there is no benefit to you and can hurt far more than help. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Brian Takiff answered:
Contact a local Realtor and start looking. A good Realtor will guide you thru the whole process from start thru the closing. Their commission is paid directly by the seller so you will have all the expertise of a real estate professional for no cost.
Feel free to contact me. I live and work in W. Hartford and know the market very well.
Good luck.
Brian Takiff
SSG Real Estate
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 17, 2012
Luke Galvin answered:
Your question is a legal one and really requires the input of a qualified Real Estate Attorney.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Oct 17, 2012
Luke Galvin answered:
Choosing the right Realtor for you is your next step. Listen with a critical ear; be demanding, and be sure you select a Professional, Knowledgable Realtor - they represent your interest and provide you insight and knowledge you need so you have a successful experience.

Luke Galvin
Asset Manager, Realtor, SFR
Suburban Homes & Condos, LTD
1845 Silas Deane Highway
Rocky Hill, CT, 06067
Cell: (860) 970-5925
Fax: (860) 760-6107
"Celebrating our 27th Year"
Family Owned-Operated Real Estate Company Since
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 28, 2011
Colvina answered:
You should have an attorney that specializes in real estate law for all your transactions. A good realtor should recommend at least 3 to choose from.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice