West End : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Cindy Humphr…, Real Estate Pro in Helena, MT
Cindy Humphrey answered:
i am a military man getting transfered to billings, MT and need a home for my family, (wife, son) can anyone help me out.
You might try Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Kayla Hass is a Realtor there and I'm sure she would be happy to assist. Here is the web link to contact her: http://www.bhhsfloberg.com ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 15, 2015 Rentals in West End
behomeblgs, Home Owner in Billings, MT
behomeblgs answered:
Are Yall furnished?
furnishings are negotiable
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 10, 2014 Rentals in West End
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Montana > Yellowstone County > Billings > West End
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer