Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in West Chester : Real Estate Advice

  • All234
  • Local Info13
  • Home Buying57
  • Home Selling9
  • Market Conditions10

Activity 7
Thu Feb 18, 2016
Brian Louis asked:
Thu Sep 18, 2014
Robert D Hughes answered:
It is usually placed where your name would be Kmarrone. IE- Kmarrone and/or Assigns.

How else can we help you?

If you haven't found anything contact us as we have many options and average 2-3 rentals per month.

Rob Hughes-Long and Foster Real Estate Inc.
Associate Broker(AB065650)(Former Manager)

Cell# 484-410-9765 Email/Text=Faster Reply

Office 610-225-7400

Our clients are treated as Family and Friends.Top 1% client service every year.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Feb 4, 2014
Annette Lawrence answered:
Congrats on making an exceptional purchase. ------ As Howard and Tom advised, pursuing a LOC via a local bank should be your first option. In parallel you should be pursuing an alternative source of money. If your holdings are in an LLC or Trust (if they are not you need to give this more thought) you many need special financing sources or even commercial lenders. When chatting with local lenders, insure they are portfolio lenders. You don't want your debt to be sold off. Still don't know where to go? Type in your city or zip and choose an "A" or "B" graded lender.
-------Best of success, ------Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate Remax Realtec Group, -------- Palm Harbor, FL------ 727.420.4041 ------
... more
1 vote 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 24, 2013
hms.executiveproperties answered:
This is terrific! So there ARE investor friendly Agents! I'm a Real Estate Investor in Canada and I have wholesale deals in your area, send me the specs of what your CASH BUYERS are looking for, and/or what you have available for my buyers, send to .
We can then take the next steps and perhaps close some deals together. Talk soon, Thank you Michael.
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Robert D Hughes answered:
Scott below gave the best advice Audreykw1. Nothing can be done to existing properties without proper zoning permission, and Township/Borough approval. In other words if the particular Township/Borough allows for rental properties in the area of the single family home it can be turned into a rental either by abiding the local ordinance or challenging the ordinance with what is called a variance.

These are complex issues that only true Realtor professionals can assist you. Feel free to contact us and take advantage of a Top selling Real Estate Broker with over 25 personal experience in all aspects of the Real Estate industry. We are willing to share not only our expertise with our clients but our closely developed contacts as well.

Rob Hughes: Long & Foster Real Estate Inc.
(Associate Broker) (AB065650)
(Hughes Associates) (Realtor since 1987)

Office: 610-225-7400 x7438

Cell# 484-410-9765 (Preferred)

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Jason Stackhouse answered:
Please contact me directly to discuss as I'm an investor here in PA with access to private moeny that would be cheaper and easier for you.

Jason Stackhouse
484-467-6288 ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Investment Properties in West Chester Zip Codes