Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Webberville : Real Estate Advice

  • All7
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Fri Oct 30, 2009
Dutchsiu asked:
Thu Sep 18, 2008
Mike Bowler Sr. answered:
If it is in a park, the office would have one on file. Otherwise you would have to contact the state, and would have to have the registration number. You may want to start with the landlord. Best of luck. Mike ... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 3, 2008
Maureen Francis & Dmitry Koublitsky answered:
The bank would have to take you to court to evict you, so it won't be a surprise. More typically, they would send someone to offer you "cash for keys." This is money to help you with moving expenses and so that you leave the home in decent shape. The amount may vary and it could be negotiable, so it does not hurt to ask for more. ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Webberville Zip Codes