Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in Wayne County : Real Estate Advice

  • All5
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Jan 26, 2011
Rashad Carmichael answered:
Contact 24 hour Realty services, they can help you find homes that do or don't need rehab and they have a team of contractors in house to assist you in beating the average cost of repairs, most all of the clients save alot of money with 24 hour realty services, 312 878 4474. Find an agent and contractor ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice