Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Wayne County : Real Estate Advice

  • All2
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 84
Thu Apr 13, 2017
Kirk Matoushek asked:
Sat Mar 25, 2017
Gjlboo50 asked:
Mon Sep 12, 2016
Lisawilson739 asked:
Looking into bidding on a house in Beach Lake, Pa.There are people still loving there, who gets them out ? I see a figure there above $100 thousand, does that have any bearing on hat the…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu May 26, 2016
Jdddbm1 asked:
Sun May 22, 2016
Swright0813 answered:
do you have homes in Atlanta GA area
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 26, 2016
Sally Grenier answered:
Zoning for what?? Yes, any area has "zoning" for different things, like residential, commercial, agricultural, etc. Can you clarify what you're referring to?
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Apr 25, 2016
Caroline Gerardo Barbeau answered:
Contact your lender or lenders in writing and by telephone and ask for a short sale package. The paperwork is quite long- you need to show you have a hardship and reason for short sale. During the process be prepared to update your bank statements, pay stubs and information monthly. I see you tried to sell last year for $107000. Was the price too high ?
Ex wife is on title and loan? She will have to agree to cooperate and provide her income and assets. How will you get her to do a short sale if she wouldn't agree to the modification?
If you have the bank and ex-wife in agreement it would be easier to find a Realtor to take this on.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Nov 15, 2015
Debra (Debbie) Rose answered:
Unfortunately, no one from trulia will see or respond to your question here, in this section.
There no longer are any moderators here.

I suggest you call them, or use the link to the Help Center located at the far bottom right of this page.

Good luck with this........their support is not what it used to be.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Aug 2, 2015
Diane Christner answered:
As a FSBO you cannot post your home for sale on Trulia, it has to be through a licensed real estate agent. Try Zillow or Postlets.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon May 11, 2015
karen sanchez asked:
i am looking for a 3 bedroom single house to rent that allows pets and has 1 and 1/2 baths and a bedroom on the main level for my husband is disabled
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 20, 2014
knows how to handle assignment contracts and or simultneous and double closings. I can be reached at 973-946-8987 or
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 19, 2014
Jean-Leon Magnotto answered:
Any title company can in theory handle this, what I would be looking for is an experience Escrow Officer to be my point of contact. Call around and talk to a few EO's, look for experience and interview them some. FYI, I have never run into a title company that wouldn't give investor rates on title services. Good luck ! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5
Search Advice