Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Wauwatosa : Real Estate Advice

  • All41
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling7
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 7
Mon Jul 6, 2015
Jeri Patrick answered:
Only licensed real estate agent can list homes for sale on Trulia. Best of luck
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Sep 11, 2014
Annette Lawrence answered:
Thu Sep 11, 2014
Michelle Yoo answered:
More recently, homes will sell for within 3 percent of their list price (allowing for reasonable CMA price).
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 29, 2014
Anna M Brocco answered:
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 14, 2010
Manu Kapoor answered:
Thu Apr 8, 2010
Dan Grunwaldt answered:
I just sold a remodeled bungalow in the Washington Heights. The master suite was a huge selling point. It had a sitting area which made a great nursery for the young buyer. There are buyers who do not like the upstairs master. They worry about the children downstairs. That said, if you are looking on taking on this project to make the home more sale-able in the short term, I would say it is unlikely you will have much of a return. Most remodeling projects cost more than the return. The exception is when you are taking a real ugly space and making it better and even an ugly space can often be cleaned up and staged for the buyer. If your plan is to sell this home soon; clean clean clean, then stage stage stage, if it's broken fix it. You can follow this with paint and floor covering where needed. If you plan to stay, do what makes you happy. Keep in mind versatility sells. You can check what Wauwatosa thinks your property is (duplex/single) at
Good Luck Dan
... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 4, 2010
Keith Sorem answered:
See the link from HUD below.
I would recommend reviewing the requirements then consult with your Realtor.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice