Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Schools in Washington Crossing : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Fri Feb 22, 2013
Ann Cherry answered:
What is a certificate of occupancy?
It is a document issued by a local gov't . agency stating that a building meets all the requirements and codes indicating that it is in suitable condition to be occupied. I.E. all new construction requires one and a building changing from a commercial property to a residential property needs one. It is needed to occupy the building for everday use as well as to enter into a contract to sell the property and close on a new mortgage. It also compliments a building permit - that the new construction will be compliant with all laws, codes and ordinances. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Schools in Washington Crossing Zip Codes