Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Washington Crossing : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 7
Wed Mar 29, 2017
Debbiedaisy1 answered:
Is Yardley on a flood plain? Considering relocating too this area and am getting mixed messages.
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 14, 2016
Byron Fiman asked:
Our daughter has moved to Newtown and we want to experience the area to decide if will buy in the area.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Oct 22, 2013
Tony Grech answered:
Each local office has different turnaround times on approving files. I do USDA loans all over the country and some offices take 5 business days, some take 6 weeks. The government shutdown stopped USDA in it's tracks, but now that it's over they should begin processing things again. With that being said, it is the government and nothing seems to ever go quickly when it comes to government.

You can ask your lender to request an update from USDA. They probably won't update your specific file, however they will say they are currently viewing applications submitted on X date. If you know the exact date your file was submitted by your lender to USDA then that should give you an idea of when to expect your approval to come through.

Remember Eric, the file cannot generally be submitted to USDA until it has gone through underwriting with your lender and cleared most of the conditions. So if you applied with your lender in mid-september then we're really not talking about a long time here. USDA may not have gotten the file until October.

Hope this helps!
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 22, 2013
Joshua Stein answered:
Since this home is not currently for sale, I would recommend bringing your concerns directly to the home owner. They may already be aware and may have already remediated the situation when they purchased.

Joshua Stein, REALTOR®, e-Pro
Coldwell Banker Preferred – Conshohocken

Office:(610) 828-9558 * Cell: (215) 866-8030
Direct:(484) 270-1165 * Fax: (215) 999-5894
PA License #RS317975
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Brian Luce answered:
Association fees are $250 per month (There is an offer on the property but it contains a contingency. It appears that they are still showing it).

Hope that helps.

Brian Luce ABR, SRS
Weidel Realtors - Doylestown
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Sep 30, 2010
Ellen Rodwell answered:
Mt Eyre Road separates Upper Makefield from Lower Makefield. One side of the street is Upper Makefield, while the other is in Lower Makefield. Lower Makefield students go to Pennsbury Schools. Upper Makefield students go to Council Rock schools. Quarry Hill is a Pennsbury elementary school. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 23, 2010
Ellen Rodwell answered:
Your e-mail was written in May. Are you still looking. I know of a suitable property in Lower Makefield(Yardley), This time of year, sellers whose property are empty and have not sold during prime selling season may consider renting. If you are still looking, please contact me and I will try to help you. I live in New Hope and my office is in Washington Crossing, so I know the area well.
Ellen Rodwell
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Washington Crossing Zip Codes