Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Washington County : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 38
Sun Jun 11, 2017
Ngarza613 answered:
I owner finance my home with the condition of buyer supplying insurance for the home buyer has not done so can I foreclosure the sale I only have a form i typed up and had signed between the seller and buyer ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Mon May 1, 2017
Unspecified asked:
Tue Feb 28, 2017
Kathy Dement asked:
Fri Oct 28, 2016
Mshoneymd7 answered:
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 18, 2015
Hopelinda answered:
Should you file for bankruptcy before or after foreclosure? Sometimes you have no choice. But if you do, you will most likely benefit more if you file for bankruptcy before your house is foreclosed - ... more
2 votes 15 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 7, 2015
Galia Taneva answered:
This property is listed as "pre-foreclosure" which only means that the owner is behind on payments. It may never go to auction. Google the address and you will be able to find more information on other websites. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Mar 18, 2015
Anthony Stroud answered:
I would suggest contacting a lawyer. Let me know if you need a couple recommendations for attorneys I have worked with in the area. If you are looking on your own for an attorney make sure they are a real estate attorney who works with foreclosures. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Apr 27, 2014
Ruth and Perry Mistry answered:
Hi Carrie:

Get in touch with a Title Company or the County Records office where
they have a file.

But it hardly is going to do you any good.

If you are thinking of going to the Bank and buying up the property
while circumventing State Laws and Redemption periods it wont work.

Properties are being auctioned off weekly on Court steps, you should track those
upcoming homes and understand the liens and payment requirements.

Good luck.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 31, 2014
Jennifer Peterson answered:
We will have our buyer's agent contact you. She specializes in the west side.

Jennifer Peterson and Mandy Lewis
Keller Williams
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 11, 2014
Dirk Knudsen answered:
Well having been through this myself recently in Bethany I would suggest you give me a call. Your not going to be able to solve this here online. A lawyer is not going to be able to do much. But with some luck you can pull this one together. Bless you folks. This is not fun! ... more
0 votes 27 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 3, 2013
Gary and Karina Youngman answered:
Thu Sep 5, 2013
The Stephen FitzMaurice Team answered:
Not impossible to find a home to rent. Many people only have 1 or 2 homes that you are renting. So best to look on Craigslist or another site that has a lot of rentals and find someone who is willing to hear you out. Not everyone renting a home is a big business - find a local owner. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Aug 10, 2013
Pat & Steve Pribisko answered:
You need a Buyer's Agent to assist you (the Buyer's Agent's commission is paid by the Seller, even a Bank). Ask for recommendations from friends, family, co-workers, at your place of worship, neighbors, etc. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Jul 7, 2013
Roy Bush answered:
I had a buyer that wanted to buy a home in Arizona, but he had a Chapter 7 bankruptcy 7 months ago. After researching the web I found a loan program at, they allow a mortgage after a foreclosure, short sale, or bankruptcy. There is only a six month waiting period. Good to see lending options coming back. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Frank Joseph answered:
Yes most banks will offer " whoever" the occupant cash for keys or what they call relocation assistance
1 vote 7 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 17, 2013
H Dwayne Davis answered:
I am guessing you loose you home you may not have funds for an attorney. Thus title office is your best option. If you need help finding that info, call your Realtor.
Or give me a call. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Russ Ravary answered:
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Russ Ravary answered:
I would stay there until you get an eviction notice. But check with a real estate attorney to see what your options are
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 1, 2012
Lana Lavenbarg answered:
Call a realtor to represent you - they will be able to find out all the information you need and help protect you. If the lender is like the ones we deal with in Oregon- they will send back a 12-20 page contract that basically states over and over again they are not responsible...and they are not make sure you have someone that knows that you are dealing with help you! ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice