Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Washington County : Real Estate Advice

  • All1
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 22
Thu Jul 21, 2016
Melissa Farrar asked:
Thu Jun 30, 2016
Billweihl asked:
Thu Apr 30, 2015
djennifer009 answered:
It's a fee the conveyancing lawyer charges for closing the house. Sometimes it's just a formality fee that the county tacks on, but other times there's an actual lawyer involved. It depends on you exact situation. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Apr 9, 2015
lewisremington19 asked:
In what situations is it appropriate to hire a property conveyancing attorney? I am about to buy a house, but am unsure if it is a required part of the process. I need to know if there are…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 17, 2014
Kimberly Lawson answered:
Hi, the only way to tell is for you to give a lender a call to see if you might qualify to purchase a home. There's many factors that determine if we'd be able to get you qualified for financing. If you have a more specific concern or if you have any add'l questions, I'd be happy to help. Best wishes otherwise, Kimberly Lawson, Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator - Ohio only. Contact and licensing information can be found on my profile. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Sep 1, 2013
Stephanie Campbell asked:
The appraisal is set for Sept. 3. It's a USDA guaranteed loan. We have all our documents in, and inspections have been done. What kind of time frame are we looking at now?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 9, 2013
Steve Parsons answered:
Contact a local REALTOR and they'll set up the appointments for you. :)
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Jul 26, 2013
Dennis Evans answered:
Population for what area, region. state?
We are all here to help with your question.... Just not certain of what it might be
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 18, 2013
marion_e asked:
This question was asked from
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 31, 2013
Keith Jean-Pierre answered:
There are several on this website, just type in your area and select one.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Mar 26, 2013
Lenderbradford answered:
I would not think that you would have a problem relocating or renting the property as intent is one factor that needs to be considered. If you are looking to buy another home when you relocate the underwriter will likly want to document what you are doing with the current property and plan on qualifying for the current payment and the new payment. You may wish to check with your current lender about allowing someone to assume your loan. FHA does permit credit and income assumptions. I would assume that you have a good rate on your mortgage and it might be attractive for a buyer of the home. Because it is an assumption they would not need a down payment and closing costs would be lower than a straight purchase. It could be a WIN/WIN. Explore the assumption option unless you want to be a landlord. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Feb 19, 2012
Alain Picard answered:
I would talk to a local real estate agent and have them do a CMA (comparable market analysis) to see what other similar homes in the area have sold for, are currently for sale, and didn't sell. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 26, 2011
Stephanie_coleman07 asked:
Thu Aug 18, 2011
Sean Brady asked:
offers on properties to where there is a possibility of making commesion plus incentives!?
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 18, 2011
Sean Brady asked:
"INVESTOR" friendly!
maybe there is an agent who can
EMAIL me back at the following
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 28, 2011
Dallas Texas answered:
Your buyers agent person direct all your questions to and for property tour.

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jan 26, 2011
Sally Grenier answered:
There is no property referenced in your question. You may want to scroll down to the bottom of the page and see who the listing agent is and ask him/her. Or better yet, find a Realtor to represent you as a Buyer's Agent. He/she will do all the research for you and send you listings that may fit your needs. Good luck! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice