Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Credit Score in Washington : Real Estate Advice

  • All969
  • Local Info39
  • Home Buying269
  • Home Selling29
  • Market Conditions21

Activity 1
Thu Apr 1, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
You can try calling the credit bureaus and ask for the charge offs be removed now that they are paid in full, and you may need to call more than once--sometimes they are removed. In the meantime, work diligently on repairing your credit--pay all bills on time, pay off old debt, pay down debt, keep credit cards below 50%, dispute old negatives, etc. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice