Foreclosure in Wasco : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Derek Jones, Real Estate Pro in Fair Oaks, CA
Derek Jones answered:
how do you go about buying a house thats been forclosed?
You can search for HUD/Fannie Mae homes on their websites. Also many search engines give you the option to select foreclosures.
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 26, 2014 Foreclosure in Wasco
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Kern County > Wasco > Foreclosure in Wasco
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer