Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in Warm Springs : Real Estate Advice

  • All52
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying32
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Fri May 18, 2012
Brian Ripp answered:
$750.per year more. Well, how long are you going to stay might matter.
But really, it the value goes up you win, but then you need to pay higher taxes.

1) yes, if you chose to fight you can dispute the space. However, you might not win.
2) yes, the new sq.ft. should show in the public record.
3) when you sell you will use the new sq.ft.

You might as well work on fixing the issue and not fighting it. Adding the sq.ft. will add to your bottom line in the future.

good luck,
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice