Walworth : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


kd652000, Renter in Lake Geneva, WI
kd652000 asked:
Can a lender actually send the remaining balance,from a short sale, that was owed on loan, and send it to the IRS, as income? In fine print, I read they can send balance owed to IRS, and we have to pay taxes on it. If it was a court date forcelosure, it doesn't happen that way.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 17, 2014 Home Buying in 53184
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Wisconsin > Walworth County > Walworth
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer