Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in Waltham : Real Estate Advice

  • All72
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying37
  • Home Selling8
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Thu Aug 14, 2008
Annette Reynolds answered:
There is a residential exemption for residential property of $88,607. This is equivalent to $935 in taxes saved if you live in your home. I also believe there may be a senior citizen tax rebate based on income, but couldn't find anything on the assessor's web page. You may wish to call the Assessor's office. The folks there are very helpful.... 781 314 3200 ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 25, 2008
Debt Free Dave answered:
Just go to, there are a bunch of articles on the top there.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice