Property Q&A in Waitsburg : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
I want to purchase an adjacent lot next to my primary residence for more space. Can I receive a loan on this bare property only with conventional?
Hi Maberg,
Lot loans are available, but require a larger down payment than conventional SFR loans and are typically at a higher rate. I would start with your local bank to inquire as ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 28, 2009 Property Q&A in Waitsburg
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Washington > Walla Walla County > Waitsburg > Property Q&A in Waitsburg
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer