Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

76705 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 7
Tue Feb 9, 2016
Twc2544122803 asked:
Forced Eviction out of my only home, it is in a flood prone area, it has my finances all out of whack.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 30, 2015
Christopher Fritts answered:
Sold means just that....Sold. If this isn't the case then you should contact your real estate professional so that he/she can correct this on Trulia.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jul 28, 2015
Anita Buzan asked:
Mon Jul 28, 2014
Andrea Danford answered:
Hi Ester
Give me a call and I would be glad to help you..254-292-8620...find one or get you in contact with
a property manager who has some that would consider sell. Call quick because the nice ones go first, school district is very important to some people and doesn't make a difference to others.
Just tell me what you need to find!!

Be very careful of the rent to own advertisers there are some SCAMS being run in our area
preying on people who need the most help!!!!!

Your agent
Andrea Danford
Relocation Expert
Remax 254-292-8620
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 26, 2014
Andrea Danford answered:
Hello Kayla....
Please)give me a call at 254-292-8620 and I can put you on my mailing list and
you will get an update weekly or daily, which ever you prefer on new listing in the areas your interested in.
Did you know that I can get you a brand new home in the 76705 for 0 down and the seller will pay your closing costs.??
Just let me know what you waant to find and I will do my very best to find it for you.
Give me a chance to help you and I assure you...I wll take good care of you and your family.
Thank you for contacting me
Andrea Danford
ReMax Waco
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri May 25, 2012
Ret.ssg. Leroy L Lloyd answered:
Health and Safety
Landlords are required to rent units at a standard described by the Texas State Attorney General as "a fit place to live." If some aspect of the property, through no fault of the tenant, fails to be maintained to that general standard, the tenant may demand repairs of any condition that materially affects his health and safety. The law provides that a tenant can go to justice court, overseen by justices of the peace, without an attorney to seek court action for repairs costing under $10,000. Penalties are imposed on the landlord for not making necessary repairs. Penalties are imposed on the tenant for failing to pay rent because of needed repairs or for deducting the cost of repairs from the rent.

Read more: Texas Property Rental Rights |
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 10, 2011
Gary Geer answered:
It looks like you are asking if their are any rentals that will accept government assisted housing ( aka: section 8). The best way to find them is to go the housing assistance office to see if they have a list. In addition you can contact a real estate agent in your area and ask them to search their mls service for rentals that accept govt. assistance.

All the best,

Gary Geer
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice