Home Buying in Village 12 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jeff  Marr, Real Estate Pro in Roseville, CA
Jeff Marr answered:
I live in California. My husband and I have been separated for about 2 years (nothing filed legally). I've learned that he recently purchased a
Blueslady - if your husband was able to complete a purchase without your knowledge or consent (yes, an interspousal grant deed should have been executed and recorded with his purchase), ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 3, 2015 Home Buying in Village 12
,  in
My husband baited me into signing a Inter spousal transfer deed in Calif. Did I lose my share of the home?
I had a customer sign one on a property to get a loan, they sold the house a while later and it made no difference whatsoever. He got half the house when it sold.
You would need to tal ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Dec 29, 2014 Home Buying in Village 12
Sue Archer R…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Harbor, FL
Sue Archer Reynolds answered:
im seperated and file my tax rtns 'married filing sep'. I want to sell my house which i inherited will i owe him anything? live in calif
Okay I'll be the contrary one....sorry to say, I've heard more inaccurate advice from attorneys than I care to. They charge money for an often invalid response to your question.

Marr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 20, 2013 Home Buying in Village 12
Eddie Martini, Real Estate Pro in Auburn, WA
Eddie Martini answered:
I am trying to close on a house and the sellers agent refuses to return calls to my loan officer, agent or title company.
What where you in need of from the sellers agent that your agent could not provide? Just curious how the Sellers Agent (Listing Agent) was able to hold up your transaction. I assume th ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 13, 2013 Home Buying in Village 12
Matt Bistis, Real Estate Pro in Sacramento, CA
Matt Bistis answered:
hi I am about to buy a house for 109,900. But the appraised at 103,300 with should I do . thanks Sharita
Don't think anyone addressed an important issue: if the loan is FHA, I don't think they allow you to make up the difference...the appraisal has to be as much or higher than the sales p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013 Home Buying in Village 12
Shellshocked, Home Buyer in Sacramento, CA
Shellshocked answered:
My wife and I just filed for Chap 7 - can we still get a home loan (approx 169k) ??
Probably not. Has to be discharged at least 2 years.
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 29, 2012 Home Buying in Village 12
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > California > Sacramento County > Sacramento > Village 12 > Home Buying in Village 12
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer