Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Victor : Real Estate Advice

  • All33
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 10
Fri Jan 15, 2016
DixieEgli36 asked:
Body architecture now has the exact aforementioned training procedures that Milo had although he didn't absolutely do it for hardcore training purposes. He did backpack about a dogie…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 15, 2015
OwenShau109 asked:
Instant Wrinkle Repair Any Avene products review will tell you that the product produces a range of fantastic improvements to the skin. Avene has been operating a Hydrotherapy Center since…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Sep 9, 2014
uaczd asked:
When doing an online lodging hunting, it would be optimal if you decided if you need a shack beverage or not. This is because if you do not want a populate beast, you leave most credible…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 28, 2014
Von Bonilla answered:
Hello Sunook,

Some HOA dues are paid monthly, every three months, six months, or yearly. You should call the listing agent for this home to get the details on this particular home.


If my answer has been helpful to you, please click best answer or thumbs up.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Dec 18, 2013
Michele Wilson answered:
You might also check with your state real estate licensing department to see if there have been any disciplinary issues against the agent you are considering.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 18, 2013
Kawain Payne answered:
Hello POP,

The actual sq footage of the interior of the property is considered LIVING space.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sun Feb 24, 2013
C Avery answered:
Dawn Santiago-Muralo; former Spanish teacher; IB manager. Excellent manager
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 9, 2012
Cathy Barton answered:

This will give you the information you requested.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 19, 2010
Lori McAlees answered:
Hi Bill,

I am a full time real estate agent that specializes in the Victor area...I live there too:-) I sent you an e-mail with the most recent articles and test results published in October & November of 2009. I also can provide you with the environmental consultant's contact info if you have further questions. I welcome you to call me at 585-317-5758 if you have further questions about the plume area, or if you would like me to assist you with buying or selling a home. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Victor Zip Codes