Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in Vernon/Main : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Tue May 7, 2013
Rahman Colson answered:
The little park across the street is called South Broadway Pocket Park.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Feb 6, 2013
carlos parrague answered:
Foreclosure properties must be all cash. This property is NOT for sale.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 6, 2013
SERGEY FEDNOV *** 424-777-9377 answered:
This property is a foreclosure and it is Not Offered for sale at a listed price.

I have address and all info on this property - call me 424-777-9377.

Help with Any Real Estate Transaction - Buy or Sell テつ

Call me 424-777-9377 - テつFREE CONSULTATION! テつ

Should you have any questions - please feel free to call me Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55 (1-855-878-7855) テつext. 777.テつ

Sergey Fednovテつ
President - Realtorテつョテつ
- Trust Sale Realty -テつ
Residential & Commercial Real Estateテつ
Toll Free: 1-855-TRUST-55テつ
Toll Free: 1-855-878-7855テつ
Phone: 424-777-9377テつ
Fax: 310-356-4925 テつhttp://www.TrustSaleRealty.comテつ
- We Hire CA Licensed Real Estate Agents -テつ
Lic# 01896869テつ
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice