Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Design & Decor in Vermont : Real Estate Advice

  • All28
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying11
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions2

Activity 1
Thu May 20, 2010
Dan Chase answered:
You could go to a local auto-body shop and ask about candy color paint. It could be expensive. Then it is just a matter of painting on the glass with the see through paint. Perhaps it would make more sense to have a local body shop do the painting as difference in paint thickness will change its color. Maybe a spray can can be bought. Doing it with a brush is guaranteed to not give a single color of red (or other colors) from the same can applied at the same time. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice