Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in Valley Stream : Real Estate Advice

  • All159
  • Local Info16
  • Home Buying49
  • Home Selling6
  • Market Conditions7

Activity 1
Sat Apr 20, 2013
De Vonte Williamson answered:
Hello BG. Trulia does not offer tax grievance services. If you are looking for tax grievance services in Nassau County, I have provided some websites of some companies that service your area. You should call these companies to ensure that they are reputable, and check out the Better Business Bureau, as Anna has suggested. I also suggest that you ask friends or family members for a possible referral of a great tax grievance company that services you area. I hope this helped! Good Luck!

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson , LSA
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!"
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Investment Properties in Valley Stream Zip Codes