Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in Valley Oak : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sat Sep 19, 2009
Toni Dalrymple answered:
Hi Jennifer...

You may want to check with a real estate attorney on possible ramifications. California is an non deficiency state which means that a bank cant come after you if this was your primary home and the loans that you had on it were the original purchase. There may be rules on occupancy and taxes that need to be considered too. Unfortunately, I am not an attorney and my real estate license prohibits me from going into any specifics with you. If you cant find an Attorney to speak with there is a website I can refer you to. They have been on CNN, MSNBC, etc... and they can give you specific advice according to the state that you live. You can find them at

Good luck.

... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice