Voices Member,  in Apopka, FL

you are causing me harm by undervaluing my house by 500k.unless you estimate this house fairly I will sue Trulia. I have notified you previously.

Asked by Voices Member, Apopka, FL Wed Feb 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Carlsbad/sold/50638-6…

Answers

4
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sat Mar 23, 2013
You obviously have a bone to pick...

Websites like Trulia and Zillow offer statistical data. No one from these sites comes to see your home, note its view, or spectacular updates. These are data collection sites and thus should be taken with a grain of salt. Only by inviting an experience Realtor to your home, who can then observe the details, will you get a realistic valuation.
Well thats all and good but when a prospective buyer looks at trulia and it says my house is worth 150k and i just had it appraised by an independent appraisal company that valued it at 225k,so they wont even come look at my house,who cares about your grain of salt,they are potentially costing me a sale...seems there should be some culpability there and we as sellers should have some recourse since they are stating inaccurate facts
Flag Fri Aug 9, 2013
Voices Member, , Apopka, FL
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Instead of you Realtors than do not want to really work and give me silly answers in trying to list my house why don't you bring me a contract for 1,050000 and make 2.5%....I would even consider holding paper at 3% for two years while you get financing with 6% down.....my email is gshillaire@aol.com and please nonsense will get no reply....I want buyers and the places shows clean and kept up.....and neutral in color...........................6777 mallee street carlsbad ca. 92011 by the way for you real go getters I am looking for a one story
Chris Gorno, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Hello again Gshillaire~

If you click on the ? by the Trulia Estimate a window opens, click on claim your home and put your estimate in there. Have you tried this? Also if you scroll down it does say your home is worth more there.

Your home is Gorgeous in my Opinion ; )

Chris Gorno
DRE# 01499885
chrisgorno@gmail.com
did it 5 times
Flag Thu Feb 14, 2013
Chris Gorno, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Hello Gshillaire~

I can understand you feeling upset by seeing this. I looked up the records on your property, and I want to assure you that Real Estate Agents and qualified buyers for your home would not take the estimate seriously. You have an incredibly beautiful home that is worth considerably more than $565K. As a REALTOR I would look at comparatives on our Multiple Listing Service, and I would not look to Trulia to determine the actual value. The last time that you had your home on the market, the market was just about to make a major shift. I highly recommence this market we are in now. Priced properly your home will sell very quickly now. Give me a quick call for a Free market Analysis, no obligation, and see if it now makes sense for you and your situation. I do believe there are plenty of buyers for your home, now that we are well into our housing shortage.

Chris Gorno
DRE#01499885
http://www.ChrisGorno.com
619.788.4345