why are you showing homes already sold ? i only want to see what is out there for sal NOW !

Asked by Kaye Palacios, Avon Lake, OH Thu May 14, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/Avon_Lake/sold/22743898-138…

Answers

4
Pat & Steve…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Thu May 14, 2009
Kaye:

I agree with Realtor Dana Schuster's answer. I know of a number of Realtors who represent Buyers in & around Avon Lake. I suggest you interview a few Realtors to see which one fits best with your personality & addresses concerns & questions you have about buying a home. While Trulia is a great place to start looking, once you are ready to buy, a Buyer's Agent can provide you with avenues to shop on line, before you select homes you want to see.

In addition, you need to partner with a mortgage lender, to obtain a Loan tPre-Approval; so, you know the maximum mortgage you can afford. And, then, you need to decide on how much of a mortgage you really want to take on (you don't want to be house rich & cash poor). Deciding how much mortgage you want to carry and the down payment you have available will also prevent you from looking at homes that are outside or your personally determined price range.

Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Thu May 14, 2009
These sold properties are shown here for comps. if you want a list of available properties,contact an agent in your area. Give the agent your specifications and the process will move much more smoothly.
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri May 15, 2009
Hi Kaye,

You can limit your search to show only homes currently for sale on Trulia. If you're looking in Avon Lake, check out the link below to see those results and use the filters on the left side of the page to refine the list to match your specific criteria. You should only run into inactive or sold properties on our site if you specify that you want your results to show those homes.

I hope this helps you. Please be sure to let us know if you have any other questions or experience difficulties with your search.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Thad Gregg, Agent, Amherst, OH
Fri May 15, 2009
Kaye,

The internet has obviously become a tremendous tool for home buyers, but in some instances, it does have drawbacks. If you would like a more sprecific list of homes that meet your criteria, I would be happy to help. As an agent working in the Avon Lake area, I can provide you with current AVAILABLE listings, as well as more detailed information regarding those listings and the surrounding area. Please don't hesitate to call or email if I can be of further assistance.

Best of luck.... hope to hear from you soon!
Thad Gregg
866-369-8151
Web Reference:  http://www.thadgregg.com