Thank you for using Trulia Voices! I have noticed that the listing currently within your account is coming from http://www.coldwellbanker.com.
Please confirm that your listing source is providing your listings to our site. Many times, the listings may already be on our site but you just need to claim them.
Below are the two methods which can be used to locate and claim your listings into your account.
1. Locate the listing in question on Trulia by searching the address
2. View the Details page of the listing
3. Click the "Agents â€“ add photo & contact info" link
4. If asked, agree to the Terms of Service (TOS)
1. Log into their My Trulia account
2. Find your listings on Trulia on the My Listings page by entering the property address or MLS # and click the Search button
3. A popup window will appear with all of the listings associated with your search
- Here you can select which listings to brand
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.
Jenny of Trulia