why are my active listings showing up under expired/sold?

Asked by Janet Carlyon, Aransas Pass, TX Fri Jul 15, 2011

Answers

3
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Jul 15, 2011
Hi Janet,

Corey is correct. Our site will classify listings as stale if the property information hasn't been updated in some time. To avoid this, we recommend that you update the listing description at the source that sends the listing information to us (postlets.com in this case) about every month or so. If you do this now, your listings should become live again on our site within 48 hours or so.

If that doesn't happen, please contact our Customer Service team via the link below for further assistance.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
MJ Olsen, Agent, Rockport, TX
Fri Jul 15, 2011
Janet, once you log into your agent trulia account, you can edit the listing and mark it sold as well as delete the listing. BTW did you know that you can also upload additional pics, add a visual tour to your listings. Hope this helps.
Corey Buck M…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Fri Jul 15, 2011
I had this happen to me also. The answer from Trulia was that it was due to inactivity. The suggestion was to go in and alter a word or two every so often on each listing under the edit listing section. But then again, I had it happen to one on Tuesday, and it was back Active on Wednesday. So it may just be a glitch in the system that corrects itself.

You can always contact Trulia and advise them of the situation and they will indicate the correct Status for you.