well how do i look 4 houses here

Asked by Kelsie, Michigan Sat Dec 6, 2008

any 1 want 2 talk

Answers

4
smith3gary, Agent, White Lake, MI
Sat Dec 6, 2008
Kelsie,

You will also have choices as to type of property, sold, and foreclosures. Uncheck those you don't want to view.

There is no reason to give out personal information, simply reply to this question and it will move the question back to the top of the list.

When considering working with a real estate professional, I suggest interviewing at least 3 and get in writing what services they provide. You can view some sample forms on the website below.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sat Dec 6, 2008
Kelsie,

At the top of the page, click on the green box that says "find homes." Then on the left side of the next screen fill in the desirable information: location, price, bedrooms etc.
Mary Novak, Agent, Brighton, MI
Sun Dec 7, 2008
We have agents in our office that work Jackson, Grass Lake, area, please call me and I will set you up. 810.844.2280
Mary
Maureen Fran…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Sun Dec 7, 2008
Kelsie,

Sounds like you need an agent who works in Grass Lake. Does not look like you are getting any responses from them here. If you would like me to help you get some agents you can talk to in Jackson County, I would be happy to do that for you. I work in Oakland County, so Jackson is not my specialty, but we have a super network of agents we work with.

Click through to my profile and we can talk or call me at 248.430.4450.

Maureen
Web Reference:  http://miOaklandCounty.com