thanks for answering my question, Charlie-I saw the box after the fact but how do I edit that now that the listing is live? Is there a way to do this?

Asked by Ramona Shaeffer, Chicago, IL Thu Sep 2, 2010

Answers

2
Charlie Whee…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Mon Sep 13, 2010
Hi Ramona,

My apologies but I don't quite understand your question. You can edit your live listings as long as they show up on your Listings page in your account.

If you have further questions or need follow-up please click on the Help link above to reach the Trulia Help Center. You can search our FAQ as well as use the Contact Us link to reach customer support.

Charlie Wheeler
Account Manager | Trulia
Thu Sep 2, 2010
Hi Ramona,

Just log into your account, go to the listings page and click on Edit listing details link. You can edit almost all the details of your listing, including the photos.

If you have questions in the future, go ahead and click on the Help link in the top-right corner of the page to reach the Trulia Help Center, then you can look at the FAQs or click Contact Us to ask a question.

Charlie Wheeler
Account Manager | Trulia