Question removed

Asked by Carl Wuestehube, Dana Point, CA Tue Feb 10, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue Feb 10, 2009
Hi Carl,

Thanks for the question - though I'm not sure I understand what you are asking exactly. If you want to find out what kind of ads you can post on Realtor.com, it seems they would be the ones to ask. If you are interested in partnering with Trulia at all, please send an email to busdev@trulia.com with your ideas or questions.

As a broker, you can post listings on Trulia and if you are interested in additional advertising on our site, Trulia Pro offers just that. You get your own customizable Local Spotlight Ad that you can display in the 20 locations you choose, and all of your listings are automatically featured and will thus generally receive 4 to 7 times more visits than other Trulia listings. If you are interested to learn more, please access the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Tue Feb 10, 2009
It's going to be interesting to watch the responses.....................................