Question removed

Asked by CJ & Susan, Your Woodlands Township Team, The Woodlands, TX Tue Feb 3, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

1
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Tue Feb 3, 2009
Hi Degnan Team,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this.I'm sorry that you didn't receive a response to your inquiry. I wasn't able to find the email address you noted above in our Customer Service database. If you can let me know which addresses you sent your inquiry to and from I'd greatly appreciate it.

And now to your questions:

When we receive listing information from both a broker and an agent source, it is our policy to display the listing information from the broker, and, at this time, this policy will not be overridden unless you are a Trulia Pro subscriber. Trulia Pro subscribers can select the source of the listing information we display as well as the site a listing links to. If you would like to find out more about Trulia Pro, please access the link below.

In regards to your listing at 58 Chamomile, it looks as though you recently updated the listing with a new URL and that update has yet to take affect. I expect this listing will be live on our site tomorrow once our data cycle is refreshed. If that doesn't turn out to be the case, please let me know and I'll investigate further.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator