Question removed

Asked by neiliwagstaff, Charlotte, NC Wed Dec 18, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

6
Lexie Longst…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Dec 18, 2013
I do believe you can post your house on Postlets.com and then make the selection to have it run on Trulia and it will appear on this site. This is a "special" selection that you make at the end of the process and there will be a few other choices you can make to have it run on additional sites too.
Some pointers for an effective ad are :
Make sure you have excellent photos, write some compelling copy, and indicate that the home is a FSBO and that you will compensate a buyers agent if they bring you a buyer. Most buyers on this site have agents already and will want you to pay for their services.
Thank you Lexie. Was planning on doing a Postlets submission aswell along with Zillow and Trulia. Now that I completed the Postlets I see it does feed to this site along with several others. Thanks again for a straight up, well educated answer. And yes, I am co-broking my listing.
Flag Wed Dec 18, 2013
John Siddons…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Dec 18, 2013
Your question is somwhat unclear. Please let us know what you're looking to accomplish.

John Siddons
http://www.JohnSiddons.com
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Dec 18, 2013
Good morning, Nelli:
Trulia is a data aggregation site that collects information from many different places. The way to "post a home for sale on Truila" is to get your home listed in one of the places they pull information from. As trulia states: "Data feeds are the most efficient way to submit for sale or rental listings to Trulia. We accept several formats". If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
dave, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Wed Dec 18, 2013
I am not sure what your question is but Trulia does not allow for sale by owner homes to be listed on their site...If you want to get the exposure here and help in selling the house you will need to hire a Realtor to help you with that.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Helen Adams Realty
ddicecco@helenadamsrealty.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
Shanna Rogers, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Wed Dec 18, 2013
Hi neiliwagstaff,

Trulia does not post For Sale By Owner properties. If you want your property posted on here (for sale), you will need to hire a Realtor and ask them to do it for you.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Wed Dec 18, 2013
Not sure what your question is exactly but if you are asking how do you post a home on Trulia for sale, you need to be a Realtor to do this. Trulia doesn't permit For Sale by Owner properties to be listed directly by the owner. If this isn't your question, try posting it again with a little more detail.