Question removed

Asked by Vincent Hansen, Bloomington, MN Sun Nov 25, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

1
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Hi Vincent,

Though we do offer products to help you increase your presence on Trulia to generate more leads, you can definitely generate leads using our free tools as well.

The first thing I would recommend you do is complete your profile. Consumers will feel more comfortable contacting you if they know your experience and areas of expertise and see that you've been recommended by past clients and colleagues. After that I would recommend that you search for your listings on Trulia if you have any.

After that, a great way to get noticed by consumers is to participate right here in the Trulia Voices community. You can answer questions from buyers and sellers in your area, or you can blog or post discussions about topics that showcase your local or real estate expertise.

I hope this helps. I'm sure others will chime in with other suggestions as well. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily