Question removed

Asked by ., Massapequa, NY Tue May 22, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

6
Andrew Wilki…, , San Francisco, CA
Tue May 22, 2012
Hi Peter,

I have flagged your issue to our Priority Customer Service team and we are looking into this property for you. As Mark says below, the listing does say that the home is still "to-be-built" but we're going to look into it for you to make sure.

Let me know if there are any other details or problems that you would like us to check out.

Thanks Peter!

Andrew Wilkinson
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue May 22, 2012
It is well known that listing on Trulia and some other sites are not up to date information. I do not think that anyone posts delberatly mis leading info but it may become out of date.

if you want real time up to date information then you need to search a site that is linked in real time to the local MLS.

Such a site is my own

http://www.frontlinefloridarealty.com/orlando

here you will find homes that you can buy at the advertised price. Providing they are not a short sales which is a whole other discussion

Alan 407 832 4888
Javier Rodri…, , Orlando, FL
Tue May 22, 2012
The reason is that Trulia provides the marketing medium (the website) and agents input and output the information. If an agent does not updates or removes information about a listing, the information could be misleading. I seen this happen many times after property sells. This happens, not only on Trulia, but Realtytrac and in Zillow.
Guy Burkhold…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Tue May 22, 2012
Sometimet the listing agents do not update their listings. This can create a problem and upset a client. If you wish I will be happy to research this home and get you the best possible dead. Call me direct at 407.592.3844 I will be happy to send comp homes based on your criteria Thanks Guy
David Welch, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Tue May 22, 2012
David Weekley homes has a custom home division now, and they are building on some of the remaining lots in Baldwin Park. Their office is located in 1810 Prospect along with the sales center for their three story townhomes. I am not sure at what price their custom homes start, but the base price may be in the $500,000 range. I was just in there with a customer two weeks ago, but the only home they currently have available that has already been started is priced in the $800's.
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Tue May 22, 2012
It does say "to be built".