Question removed

Asked by Ana Monteiro, 93001 Wed May 21, 2008

This question was removed by its author.


Stephen Shep…, Agent, Edmond, OK
Thu May 22, 2008
Ana, my opinion is to contact a Professional Realtor who has experience dealing with REO properties. There are some good buys out there and a good Realtor knows where to find them and how to negotiate to get the best deal. Remember, as a buyer , the Realtor works for you Free of Charge. And like your own atty, he works for you NOT the seller. There are lots of minefields involved when you buy REO property so have a professional help you. If you need help finding one , let me know and I can refer a good one to you.
Web Reference:
1 vote
Mary Anzalone, , Raymond, NH
Thu May 22, 2008
Use a realtor and one that has plenty of experience with REO's. I could list off several reasons why - but to keep it short - banks hire agentcies to sell thier REO's. The agent has direct contact with the decision maker at the bank and will also be able to guide you through the process and help you avoid some costly mistakes. REO's take more time than a traditional purchase - so be ready for it.
1 vote
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Thu May 22, 2008

I would say using a Realtor. The banks usually sell in large blocks of properties to large investors buying sight un seen.
1 vote
Terri Hayley, Other Pro, Dallas, TX
Wed May 21, 2008

You'll want to go through a Realtor. Banks are in the business of increasing their monetary holdings and are not too pleased to be holding properties. They'd like to get them off the books as soon as possible. Their focus is on their customers and not on selling homes. Please let me know if we can make a referral to you.

Best to you,
Terri Hayley
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more