Question removed

Asked by Kathy Devine, Woburn, MA Thu Oct 18, 2007

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

5
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Thu Oct 18, 2007
Hi Kathy,

I just want to clarify something here in reference to the posts below. Diane is correct that only certain MLS's send data to Trulia so Jon's advice below will not work if your MLS doesn't participate.

However you can submit your website to Trulia so we can extract your listing information from the site if you access the link that Deborah provided in her post.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
Jon Ernest, , Brookline, MA
Thu Oct 18, 2007
Your agent doesn't know how to check a box. It's really that simple. Tell your agent to go into MLS, click on Tools, click on 3rd Party Data Transfers, click on Trulia, click the box that says it's ok to transfer data to 3rd party sources. Then supply your agent with an invoice for $500 for IT services performed, as you've just brought them out of the stone age and into the data age, and you've enabled ALL of their current listings to now be displayed on Trulia. Hopefully your agent will be smart enough to check the other 15 or so options that are also there, and then pitch it like they are the ones who go and put the listings on various websites, taking credit for what MLS does for you, at listing presentations.
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Thu Oct 18, 2007
Diane is right...here's the link
http://www.trulia.com/submit_listings/
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Thu Oct 18, 2007
Your listing is not automatically entered into Trulia when it is put on your MLS unless they are a participating MLS provider. You can enter your listings here directly through Trulia or other sites like Point 2 agent who will not only put it here, but on many other free sites.
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com
Jon Ernest, , Brookline, MA
Fri Oct 19, 2007
Gawd I'm a real stinker in my answers sometimes :-D But I got a kick outta it

I do business in Middlesex County, I am unaware of any other options for MLS within this area, it is more than likely your agent is on the same MLS system as myself, however I have been proven wrong before.... once.... I think....