Question removed

Asked by Evers and Co Team, Washington, DC Thu Apr 16, 2009

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
rob cross, Other Pro,
Thu Apr 16, 2009
Hi there - Trulia is working with over 100 media partners, including The Washington Post, to power real estate search for their web sites. Other partners include US News & World Report, The St. Petersburg Times, Kiplinger Personal Finance and the North Jersey Record. This means that your listings are marketed to users on these web sites in addition to users on http://www.Trulia.com.

We don't actually send any property data to our partners. They direct their users to a web site hosted and maintained by Trulia but co-branded with our partners' brand and navigation through our Trulia Publisher Platform. So, your listings aren't being sent to to any other web sites. We don't actually have a list of our partners that I can send you because we add new partners all the time and any list would quickly be out of date and inaccurate.

Thanks, let me know if you have any other questions.
Rob
Vicky Chrisn…, Agent, Purcellvile, VA
Thu Apr 16, 2009
Donna - I am not sure what brokerage you're with. Many large companies have arrangements with Trulia or other media sources that in turn have feeds to Trulia. For example, Keller Williams. When our agents enter data into the MLS it feeds into the KWLS (our own listing service nationwide) and then subsequently into TONS of other web sites, like Trulia.
Fred Romano, Agent, Servicing All, CT
Thu Apr 16, 2009
I don't think Trulia feeds data to anyone. It's more of a "hub" for websites and agents that feed to it.