Question removed

Asked by Loyd Gerardot crs,gri, Denver, CO Fri Oct 12, 2007

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

5
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Fri Oct 12, 2007
Hi Lloyd,

Please refer to the community guidelines. I suspect that many will consider your post a violation of these guidelines and it would be considered SPAM.

We would be happy to have you join us as a contributor on Voices, or upload your listings to the database. Please do read the best practices in the Trulia Blog also.

Regards
Deborah Madey
Greg Kiely, Agent, Newton, MA
Fri Oct 12, 2007
Nice job Loyd. Your business is all about relationships and from your "question" it's clear you don't respect the relationship you have with your peers in the business.
Carrie Crowe…, Agent, Southaven, MS
Sun Oct 14, 2007
Hi Loyd. Looks like you didn't read the guidelines. Trulia is a really great place, but not for self promotion. I hope you will consider sticking around and giving it another try. Carrie
Web Reference:  http://carriecrowell.com
T. Pole, Home Buyer, Boulder, CO
Fri Oct 12, 2007
Why, do you have a used car to sell me???
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Fri Oct 12, 2007
Hi Loyd.....

Welcome to Trulia. I would strongly suggest you read the community guidelines before posting either questions or answers. As you know our business is about relationships and self promoting here is very much a no no and voilation.