is there a way to do a search for apartments that recently had price reductions?

Asked by Yannis Legakis, Brooklyn, NY Sun Dec 7, 2008

Answers

2
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Mon Dec 8, 2008
Hi Yannis,

You can search for properties with price reductions on Trulia. On our homepage and on our search results page, you'll find links to view listings that have recently been reduced in price. The results for the 11201 zip code can be found at the following link.

http://www.trulia.com/for_sale/11201_zip/price_reduced_price…

If I refine this search to show only apartments there are no results found, however if you access the link below you can sign up to receive email alerts when new listings that match this criteria make their way onto our site.

I hope this helps you and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
It doesn't look like any apartments are included in the results at this time but you can sign up to receive email alerts when new homes that match your criteria
Manu Kapoor, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Dec 7, 2008
There is no search kind of a sarch to be specific, but the tenent can always nego at first contact.