is there a reason why none of the agents that receive an inquiry for more information don't respond?

Asked by Barbara Rasmussen, Albuquerque, NM Thu Jan 19, 2012

Answers

5
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Hi Barbara,

You've received good answers below. I encourage you to check out the link below to visit our Find a Pro directory. There you can search for professionals who specialize in the area you're interested in and review their activity on Trulia and recommendations to find someone you might want to reach out to for help.

Best Wishes,

Emily
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Not sure why agents aren't responding, however if you are looking to purchase in the near future, it's really in your best interest to work with an agent of your own; he/she can provide any necessary information, provide suitable listings, schedule showings, etc.
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Suggestion: Get an agent of your own, rather than peppering random agents with inquiries. That'll do two things: (1) establish a closer relationship, thereby increasing the likelihood of a response; and (2) protect you, since you'll have your own agent and not risk dealing with the listing agent.
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Ask me a question, and I bet you will get a response... but I can't tell you why another agent does or does not respond, only they can, and it seems likely that they may not in this situaiton.
Chris Chin, Agent, Oxnard, CA
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Hi Barbara,

Are you asking a specific question, or do you send the generic automated response? If you aren't asking a specific question, I would recommend doing that and see if you get a response.