i'm looking for a home to rent in the 77007 zip code

Asked by Heather, Mississippi Sat Nov 3, 2007

prefer 3-2, have small dog under 20 lbs. and a cat. one adult and 2 children

Answers

5
Thomas Johnson’s answer
Thomas Johns…, , Houston, TX
Wed Nov 28, 2007
Send me an email and I will put you on my daily search for my hometown, Houston, TX in the Washington Ave. corridor (77007). Rentals go fairly quickly around here, so you need to find availability at internet speed.
Web Reference:  http://www.ERAHouston.com
Hi Thomas -I'm looking in the area to buy later in year for now I need to get to know the area so looking for short term lease. have pt employment contract for 2 yrs so want to make good investment choice if i am able to find full time work. thanks
Flag Tue Jan 8, 2013
Megan Becerra, Agent, Spring, TX
Mon Feb 2, 2015
Hey Heather,

Thanks for sharing. I live in 77007 and know several other renters here as well. I do a lot of leasing including leasing to renters that are new to Houston, so I would be glad to help you. My email is below if you want to send me your max. rent price and then I can give you some more details on what's available. This zip code is a very desirable area so when something hits the market for lease, it is often snatched up quickly, so it's good to be aware of what's available ASAP.

Hope to hear from you soon :-)
meganbecerra@gmail.com / 2813238341 (text is fine also!)
Paul B. Perez, , Austin, TX
Sun Nov 4, 2007
If you don't have time to look for yourself, then I can put you in contact with a Realtor in that area that can set you up on a listing watch! That way what's available will come right into your inbox.
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sat Nov 3, 2007
In addition to Craigslist you may want to consider the online version of the local newspaper and Yahoo rentals. Good luck.
The Hagley G…, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Sat Nov 3, 2007
Craigs list is your best bet. Good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.cindihagley.com