how to add photo to home listing?

Asked by Ann McG, Orlando, FL Wed Mar 20, 2013

Answers

2
Trulia Custo…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Hi Ann!

Niki from Trulia here. Trulia is a search engine for residential real estate listings that are indexed from agent/broker web pages. Our service is free, and there is no charge to have listings posted on Trulia. At this time we do not add For Sale By Owner listings. Your profile shows you as a "Home Owner" if you are in fact a real estate professional, or are listing your home "for rent" as a landlord, you may go to your profile and edit the type to reflect your status.

Once your profile is set up for a real estate professional you will see a page called "My Listings". You can edit your listing by logging in to Trulia, hover your mouse pointer over your name in the top right corner of the page. The site navigation menu will appear as a drop down menu, click on "my listings". Once in the listings page choose the "for rent" tab. Your property will appear with an "edit property" button. You may add pictures to your listing here.

Thank you for using Trulia for all of your real estate needs.
Abraham Bidh…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Mar 20, 2013
Hi Ann:

You mean on MLS or on Trulia?

Have a fantastic day & I look forward to hearing from you.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 25 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
I want to add them to the Trulia listing for our house. We have it on MLS with a realtor, but he is not doing the marketing we had hoped, so I am trying to fill in the gaps. Thanks!
Flag Wed Mar 20, 2013